MunicodeNEXT Release Notes
Modified on: Mon, 9 Oct, 2017 at 4:30 PM
- Added auto-complete functionality to main search box - displays titles that match search phrase for faster navigation.
- Changed default search to logical AND search, resulting in more accurate results.
- Removed advanced search mode - all Boolean operators: double quotes (""), AND, OR, etc. are now auto-detected by the application.
- Added global synonym list that can be expanded over time.
- Upgraded to ElasticSearch 5.5.1.
- Improved search page UI by removing advanced search mode and simplifying search dialog box and options.
- Added workaround for hidden IFRAME bug in latest version of IE which prevented print/save feature from working properly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.